Sunday, January 29, 2012

Another day in another Year

2012, the epic year that has been predicted to be the worlds last...



I suppose for me, it is a last. Last year I should be in college when I graduate in May, that is. Can't really say how I feel about that though.


I'm taking 15 credits, 12 of which are flat out classes and 3 credits is for my second co-op. My Mondays and Tuesdays are crazy.... class 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m... and I'm in my schools Improv Club, The Improv Technicians. I also want to try out for this semesters plays which makes me really busy and tired but I just tell myself----------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Most of my homework is done on the weekends due to my crazy/hectic schedule so yea... hopefully I can keep up.. actually I know I can keep up. No worries... welcome to my blog.

P.S.: For the record, stumbleupon.com is the best website in the world... nuff' said.

No comments:

Post a Comment